- Medical Assistant with previous medical experience, ideally in a Dermatology practice. Certified MAs are also preferred.
Abilities and Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications, concentration on EMR and such software program.
- Maintain a positive attitude towards patients at all times and be able to handle stress as it arises.
- Obtain medical information and prepare patient for the Provider.
- Able to listen and to understand information and communicate in both oral and written form.
- Greet and log in patients arriving into office.
- Maintains examination/treatment rooms in a neat and orderly manner.
- Prepares examinations/treatment rooms for provider's use and ensure that appropriate supplies, equipment, and instruments are available and ready on daily basis.
- Help Provider examine and treat patients, handing them instruments and materials or performing such tasks as giving injections and removing sutures.
- Correctly labels laboratory specimens prior to sending to lab.
- Records and documents all medical information and all prescribed medications and drug samples in patient's electronic record.
- Ability to multi-task and handle critical issues as they arise.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education.
- Comprehensive benefits package available.
- Traveling required (More details will be provided during the interview)
Job Type: Full-time
You can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the specific opening (position you are applying for) in the subject line. We look forward to receiving your application.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided by this site is intended solely for educational purposes. This information is not to be used for medical diagnostic purposes and is not intended to serve as a recommendation for treatment and/or management of any medical/surgical condition. Most of all, this information should not be used in place of a physician or other qualified health provider. If you believe you have a medical condition, please contact your physician immediately.
I recently saw Annette at the Altamonte office for a skin screening. I was greeted by Carol, who was very pleasant and upbeat. She made me feel at ease from the moment I walked in and explained the paperwork and co-pay questions I had. My appointment was at 9:30am and Annette's nurse called me back at 9:35am. I was pleasantly surprised that my appointment was on time. Not that I would have minded waiting, since that is normally how that goes at a doctor's office. The medical assistant was very professional, explained procedures and answered any questions I had with knowledge. Annette is a very smart and detail oriented person, she was very pleasant to talk to and answered my questions and concerns. She gave me information brochures, samples of creams and I left with a good peace of mind. I felt that all of my concerns were addressed and Annette listened to all of my concerns. I would highly recommend this office to everybody. It is a great team, the have a great work ethic and dynamic going on! Thank you all for a great experience.
— Carol G.