Wishing You a Healthy, Happy Holiday Season from Associates in Dermatology and Dr. Steppie
December 23, 2015
As 2015 winds down, no doubt you’re busily wrapping holiday gifts, preparing feasts and doing a bit of last-minute decorating to assure loved ones have a memorable time. December is a festive time for families and friends, but it also can be a hectic time. That’s why Dr. Steppie and his team at Associates in Dermatology want to make sure you remember to take a little time for yourself, too.
Dr. Michael Steppie, MD and the staff at Associates in Dermatology have dedicated their careers to helping Central Florida residents protect their health and beauty. They know that the truest of both begins within. So, throughout the festivities, consider these recommendations:
- Take time to reflect on all the blessings and accomplishments of 2015 and your hopes for 2016.
- Set goals for the next year and carefully plan the steps needed to reach those goals.
- Commit to spending a little more quality time with family and friends than you did in 2015.
- Reconnect with a long lost friend.
- If you haven’t already, adopt a healthy lifestyle that includes plenty of exercise, a nutritious diet and, of course, a daily, high-quality skincare routine.
- Make a point to take time for out for purely enjoyable activities at least once a week – Walks in the park, afternoons curled up in your favorite chair with a good book or a classic film, evenings out on the town with friends or your significant other and daytrips to area attractions you’ve been planning to visit.
If a healthy, vibrant new look is among your wishes for 2016, Associates in Dermatology can help. Dr. Steppie and his staff are committed to treating patients with the same quality care they’d give their own families. You can trust our dedicated and highly experienced team with all of your cosmetic and clinical skincare needs. Call today to schedule an appointment at one of our 12 Central Florida locations.
From Dr. Steppie, his family and the entire Associates in Dermatology team, here’s wishing you a happy holiday season and a healthy and prosperous New Year.